This Is The Best Thing You’ll See All Day. Especially If You Own a Dog.
When you own a dog, your life is generally much better. They are happy goofballs that only care about your well being. However, sometimes things can get a little silly or strange when you own a dog.
If you’re a dog owner, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about:
1. I love playing where I make the biggest mess.
2. Please help me across this strange thing in the middle of nowhere.
3. There’s always enough room for me.
4. You have enough space, human. Move over.
5. It’s a constant battle between wanting to chase this and eat this.
6. I just can’t make up my mind.
7. At the end of the day, I just love to snuggle up.
8. Don’t let my looks deceive you. I just want to have fun like the other doggies.
9. I don’t understand how my paws get green, but it’s always after Dad mows.
11. The physics of carrying a stick around is tough.
12. Food is always on my mind. I will always find a way.
13. I get caught in some pretty stupid situations.
14. IT NEEDED TO DIE!
15. Humans, when will you understand we like the hard floor?
16. I returned the ball to this nice little ball holder you got me.
17. I don’t know why I do this, but it’s a blast.
18. I will chew the face off of anything and everything you give me.
Dogs rule. Cats rule, too. Just get a pet. Share if you love animals.
Previous Post: Is That Dog Taking A Cr*p?
Next Post: Some Brit: iPads and Kindles will never replace the printed page