dog trainer online

This Dramatic Dog Rescue Will Have You Crying With Joy When You See How It Ends

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The heroes at Animal Aid Unlimited recently discovered an elderly street dog who was in desperate need of help after an apparent fight with another stray left him with a massive infected head wound. The dog’s ear had become necrotic due to the infection, and the sweet pup would’ve died without a rescue. Watch his […]

Read More...

Cute Little Dog Rescued By The Side Of A Dirty Road Turns From Fearful To Happy

, , , , , , , , , ,

When you meet Minnie the dog, a few words immediately come to mind: gentle, affectionate, cuddly, friendly, and playful. But that wasn’t always the case. When she was found by the side of a dirty road, “scared” was the best adjective to describe her. When animal rescue organization Howl Of A Dog came across Minnie, […]

Read More...

While Looking For Survivors After A Mudslide, They Saw Something Heartbreaking

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Disaster struck in Brazil last Thursday when two mining dams collapsed, unleashing gallons of mud into the small town of Bento Rodrigues. Several townspeople are dead and even more are missing, but as rescuers quickly learned, humans weren’t the only ones devastated by the disaster. While looking for survivors, firefighters came across a dog that […]

Read More...

This Dog Seemed Like A Lost Cause, But With Some Help, He Was Given A Second Chance

, , , , , , , , , ,

Severely wounded and shaking with disease, a dog named Kalu was found at a construction site in India, where he was nestled in a hole and waiting to die. A humane group called Animal Aid Unlimited brought Kalu back to their clinic, and the rescuers sadly thought that euthanasia was the only way to end […]

Read More...

When A House Caught Fire, Rescue Workers Had To Act Quickly To Save The Family Dog

, , , , , , ,

Some rescue crews have equipment that helps save the lives of animals, but this unit in Vancouver did not. When this dog needed desperate help after being pulled from a house fire, the firefighters had to act quickly to save his life. After a candle sparked the fire, the dog passed out from smoke inhalation. […]

Read More...